Follow these easy steps to turn a PDF into a JPG, PNG, or TIFF image file with the Acrobat image converter: … Select the PDF you want to convert to an image with the online converter. Select the desired image file format. Click Convert to JPG.
How do you save a PDF as a JPEG?
How to convert PDF to JPG using Acrobat:
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Click the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Image as your export format, and then choose JPEG.
- Click Export. The Save As dialog box is displayed.
- Select a location where you want to save the file, and then click Save.
How do I convert a PDF to a JPG on my laptop?
Using Power PDF to Quickly Swap Formats
- Open Power PDF.
- Open the PDF file that you want to convert.
- Use “Save As” to open the file save dialog.
- Select the destination folder for your converted file. …
- Select “JPG” from the “Save as” drop-down menu.
- Select OK and save your document.
Is there a free program to convert PDF to JPG?
Boxoft. Boxoft PDF to JPG is another free PDF to JPG converter that you can use to convert any PDF document to JPG. Available for both Windows and Mac, Boxoft PDF to JPG is completely free to use and gives you wide range of options when converting and saving the converted file.
How do you change a PDF to a picture file?
How to convert from a PDF into an image file:
- Open your PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and choose file.
- Export it to the new file format by going to the right pane and choosing “Export PDF” tool. …
- Choose image format type (e.g., JPG file, TIFF, etc.).
- Click “Export.”
- In “Save As” dialog box, save your file.
How do I convert a PDF to a JPG in Windows 10?
Click the “View > Tools > Export PDF > Open” in the top menu bar. Then, select “Image” from the “Convert To” dropdown menu, choose the “JPEG” option, and select the quality for your output file. Step 3. When you have specified the conversion options, click “Export to JPEG” to start converting your PDF file to JPG.
How do I convert a PDF to a JPG in Chrome?
How to Convert PDF to Image with Chrome OS
- Install the tool in your Chrome browser.
- Open the tool and choose the PDF that you need to convert.
- Hit “PDF to JPG” and click “Ok” to start the process wait for a few seconds until your file is done.
How do I convert PDF to JPG on Windows for free?
Convert PDF to JPG on Windows 10 for Free
- On your Windows machine, go to our PDF to JPG tool.
- Select the PDF to upload to the tool.
- Decide if you want to save individual images or whole pages to JPG.
- Smallpdf will work on changing the output format of the file instantly.
- Select ‘Download’ to save the image file.
How do I convert a PDF to JPG in paint?
How to Convert a PDF to a Word JPG
- Open your PDF file and open Microsoft Paint. …
- Create a screen shot of the PDF file by holding down the “alt” key and pressing the “print screen” key.
- Place the mouse pointer on the drawing box of MS Paint. …
- Select “Save As” under the “File” menu of MS Paint.
How do I save a document as a JPEG?
Click File and select Export from the dropdown menu. Click on the format and select to save the document as a JPEG file. Use the slider to choose the JPEG quality. Click Save to confirm the conversion.
What programs can convert PDF to JPG?
8 Great Software to Convert PDF to JPG/JPEG files with Offline Version for Free Download
- TalkHelper PDF Converter. Windows 7/8/8.1/10. …
- Boxoft PDF To JPG Converter. …
- Zamzar PDF To JPG Converter. …
- PDFMate PDF To JPG Converter. …
- Docufreezer PDF to JPG Converter. …
- Go2Convert Image Converter. …
- PDF2JPG.NET. …
- Reezaa PDF To JPG Converter.
How do I convert a PDF to a high resolution JPEG?
Convert a PDF file to an image file
- File->open, select your PDF file, a dialog box pops up.
- Import As, choose Resolution: e.g. 300 pixel/in (or above, based on the quality you desire)
- go to Image-> Set Image Print Resolution, choose x resolution and y resolution 300 pixel/in (or above, based on the quality you desire)