You can send GIFs to individual or group chats on WhatsApp. … Tap Stickers > GIF. Next, you can tap: Search search for a specific GIF.
Why can’t I send GIF on WhatsApp?
In WhatsApp Web
Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not support linking animated GIFs. If you try to send a link to a GIF the link will send properly. In some cases, you may get an inline embedded image, but the preview won’t be animated. In WhatsApp Web, you can’t upload custom GIFs from your computer.
Can you use GIFs on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp allows users to send and receive GIFs, and the app has a library of stored GIFs. Senders are able to edit the image as they would a static picture, as well as add a caption. Here’s how to send GIFs on WhatsApp.
How do you send GIFs on WhatsApp Iphone?
Open WhatsApp and then open a conversation. Tap on the “+” icon and select “Photo & Video Library”. Locate the Live Photo you need to send and then press on it. When it pops out, slide upwards and then tap “Select as GIF”.
How do I put a GIF on WhatsApp?
How to create personalised GIFs in WhatsApp
- Head to WhatsApp and open any chat window.
- Then tap on the attachment icon from the chat box choose a video from your gallery which you want to share as GIF.
- It will now provide you the option to trim the video and add texts, emojis,etc.
How do I send a GIF on WhatsApp?
Creating Custom GIFs in WhatsApp on Android
- Open WhatsApp messenger on your Android phone. …
- Scroll to the chat you want to send the GIF to. …
- Tap on the Attachment icon, which will open the attachment options in a new pop-up. …
- Select the Gallery icon from the pop-up menu.
Where can I get GIF stickers for WhatsApp?
Step 1: Android users, first open WhatsApp on your phone, then select any chat on WhatsApp, here you need to go to the emoji icon. Once you have selected the emoji icon, you’ll find a stickers icon on the rightmost side, next to the gif icon.
How do I download a GIF?
How to Download Animated GIFs on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- Open your browser.
- Find the GIF you want to download. …
- When you find a GIF you like, click to open it. …
- Choose to Save image as or Download image, depending on the browser.
- Click on the folder where you want to save the image, and click Save.