Open WhatsApp and navigate to “Chats.” Click on an existing chat, or begin a new one. For iPhone users, tap the “+” icon to the left of the text box. Select “Photo and Video Library.” All of the photos and videos stored on your iPhone camera will appear. Select “GIF” at the bottom left corner.
How do you send GIFs on WhatsApp iPhone?
How to send GIFs on WhatsApp for iPhone?
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Go to ‘chats’.
- Step 3: Then, click on a chat to send GIF.
- Step 4: Tap the ‘+’ icon left to the text box.
- Step 5: Choose ‘photo and video library’.
- Step 6: Now, select ‘GIF’ on the bottom left corner.
How do I find GIFs on WhatsApp iPhone?
To find GIFs start a new message in WhatsApp then press the plus icon in the bottom left corner, select Photo & Video Library, then in the bottom left corner you’ll see the Search icon with GIF next to it. Tap this and you’ll be presented with a list of the available GIFs.
How do I enable GIFs on WhatsApp?
How to use GIFs
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Stickers > GIF.
- Next, you can tap: Search search for a specific GIF. Recents to see your recently used GIFs. Favorites to see your favorite or starred GIFs.
- Select and tap the GIF you want to send.
- Tap Send .
Why can’t I get GIFs on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp versions from 2.16. 242 to 2.16. 244 have seen the GIF animation support being enabled, but if you have updated further, it has been disabled again. … As far as the GIF support goes, the feature does not allow you to send GIF files as you would usually expect—you cannot send any GIF files from your phone.
How do I download a GIF to WhatsApp?
Open your WhatsApp chat with the person you want to send a GIF to, and tap the + icon in the bottom left. Next, select Photo & Video Library. If the GIF you want to send is already saved on your phone, you can select it from here and skip the next step. You can also turn any videos you want to send into GIFs.
How do you get GIFs on your iPhone?
How to get the iMessage GIF keyboard
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A’ (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don’t pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.