Make your precious home screen fun and unique by decorating it with your favorite animated gifs! The animation will continuously play inside a widget right on your home screen. This free version lets you use one gif in as many widgets as you like.
Can you set a GIF as a widget?
Animated GIFs: Widgif
Widgif gives you those animated characters and scenes for a cool view on your Home Screen. … Widgif is available for free with in-app purchase options for the photo-related widgets.
Can you make a GIF a widget on Iphone?
Actually, you can add photos, gifs and videos from your camera roll! You can either make it from an app by taping on “Media” content section or directly from Photos app by tapping share on media you need and scrolling to the bottom to see “WidgetKid” as share option.
Can you have moving widgets on Iphone?
You can also move your widgets around to put your favourite ones where they’re easier to find. Just touch and hold a widget until it jiggles, then move the widget around on the screen.
How do you make a GIF your home screen on IOS 14?
Head over to “Settings” from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad. Scroll down below and tap on “Wallpaper” to proceed. Here, tap on the “Choose a New Wallpaper” option located right at the top. Now, select the “Live Photos” album and choose the live photo that you just converted using the app.
How do you get a video widget on IOS 14?
Scroll down and tap the Edit button. Scroll down to the “More Widgets” section and locate the Videos panel. Tap the green + sign next to the Videos widget option. Tap Done and the Videos widget will be added to your Widgets screen.
Can a widget be a video?
The Video Widget lets you display youtube, vimeo or any custom video(. … Click the “Video Widget” button to insert the Text widget to your Widget Area. Now in the Video section you can either paste the link of your video hosted in YouTube, Vimeo or upload them directly from here.
How do I customize my iPhone widgets?
Edit your widgets
- Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.
- Tap Edit Widget .
- Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.
How do I customize widgets in iOS 14?
How to make custom iPhone widgets in iOS 14 with Widgetsmith
- Open Widgetsmith on your iPhone. …
- Click on the widget size you want. …
- Rename the widget to reflect its contents. …
- Click on the widget icon to begin customizing its purpose and appearance. …
- Customize your widget font, tint, background color and border color.
How do you make aesthetic widgets on iPhone?
- Tap and hold on any empty area of your home screen until you enter “wiggle mode.”
- Tap the + sign in the upper left to add a widgets.
- Select the Widgetsmith or Color Widgets app (or whatever custom widgets app you used) and the size of the widget you created.
- Tap Add Widget.