How do I download a GIF file?
How to Download Animated GIFs on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- Open your browser.
- Find the GIF you want to download. …
- When you find a GIF you like, click to open it. …
- Choose to Save image as or Download image, depending on the browser.
- Click on the folder where you want to save the image, and click Save.
How do I download a GIF from a website?
Save animated GIFs to your computer
- Right click on the animated GIF that you want to download.
- Select ‘Save Image As’.
- Select the location where you want to save your image, keeping the file format as . gif.
- Click ‘Save’.
How do I play GIFs on Windows 7?
How Can I Run A GIF Photo On Windows 7 ?
- Right click on your Gif image.
- click on properties.
- 3.In front of open with , there is a “change” button, click on it.
- Browse it where your GIF viewer is installed, generally it is in C:/programfiles(x86)/GIF viewer/GIFviewer.exe.
- click on open and then ok.
How do I put an animated GIF on my desktop?
How to Play Animated GIFs in Windows
- Open the folder containing the animated GIF file. Video of the Day.
- Locate the animated GIF file inside the folder.
- Set Windows Media Player as the default media player for animated GIFs. …
- Double-click the animated GIF file.
How do I download a GIF in Chrome?
With the Google Chrome browser, for example, this is accomplished by placing the cursor on the GIF, then right-clicking and selecting “Save image as…” from the menu that pops up. You can then choose a folder where you want to save the GIF file.
How do you download a GIF from Google Images?
Use the search bar at the top of the screen to look for a GIF image. Out of all the relevant results, tap on the one you’d like to download. Press and hold on the GIF image and press Yes to save the image to your device.