How can I turn a video into a GIF?
Convert your videos to GIFs for free.
- Select. Upload a video from your device. Choose any video up to 1 hour long.
- Convert. Choose a file size based on where you plan to share your GIF. Then, trim your clip or change the aspect ratio if you need to.
- Download. Instantly download your new GIF.
How do I convert a video to a GIF on my phone?
First you’ll need to install GIFDroid from the Android Market, then open the app. Step 1: Press either the Select Video or Record Video button. Select Video will open your Gallery to choose a video. Step 2: Choose the section of the video you want to make into an animated GIF.
How do I make a GIF from a video on my phone?
How to create GIF using Giphy:
- Using any browser, go to Giphy.com.
- Hit Create in the top-right corner to enter the GIF Maker.
- You will see three available options, allowing you to make one out of images or videos, which you can upload. …
- Use the sliders to pick your start time and duration time.
How do I convert MOV to GIF?
How to convert MOV to GIF
- Upload mov-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to gif” Choose gif or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your gif.
How do you make a GIF on iPhone?
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do I make a GIF from a video on my Galaxy S9?
How to create GIFs on Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+?
- 1 Open the Camera app then > tap the Settings icon. Open Camera app. Open Camera app.
- 2 Tap Hold Camera button to > select Create GIF. Hold Camera button to. Tap Create GIF.
- 3 Tap (and hold) Camera button and start creating GIFs!