The simplest solution if the GIF Search isn’t working is to re-add the #Images app to the iMessage apps. #Images is the built-in GIF app for iMessage which you use to send GIFs. Open the Messages app and go to any conversation. Scroll right on the iMessage app bar and tap the App Drawer (the More option).
How do I get my GIFs back on my iPhone?
How to get the iMessage GIF keyboard
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A’ (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don’t pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.
Why did the GIFs disappear on my iPhone?
First, try disabling and re-enabling iCloud on your new iPhone—the software version of a reset switch. Pull up Settings, tap on your name at the top, tap on iCloud, tap on Photos, and turn iCloud Photos off. Wait a few minutes. Turn it back on.
Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option. On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). In case this icon is not visible, click on the smiley emoji on the keyboard and then find the GIF icon and tap it.
Why can’t I get Images on my iPhone?
If you have MMS disabled on your iPhone, you won’t be able to send or receive multimedia messages like photos, videos, or audio clips. Open the Settings app. … Scroll down and check to see if the MMS Messaging switch is toggled on. If not, tap it to enable it.
Why are my GIFs not moving?
To play animated GIF files, you must open the files in the Preview/Properties window. To do this, select the animated GIF file, and then on the View menu, click Preview/Properties. If the GIF does not play, try re-saving the animated GIF in the collection in which you want to put it.
How do you put a GIF back on iMessage?
How to Send GIFs, Stickers, and GIPHY Text in iMessage
- Open a text message and select the App store icon just below the text bar.
- Search “GIPHY” and download or open the GIPHY app.
- Toggle between GIFs, Stickers, or Text. Once you’ve found the content you want to share, just tap to share.