Texting a GIF is easy. Once you have opened up a messaging app of your choice, such as iMessage or WhatsApp, or the default messenger installed on Android phones, the keyboard would probably give you a GIF option. Simply clicking on it will reveal GIFs, and you can send one by selecting and clicking whichever you like.
How do you text a GIF on iPhone?
How to Select a GIF Saved on Your iPhone
- Go to the message you want to add a GIF to.
- In the Messages toolbar, tap the Photos app icon.
- Tap All Photos.
- Tap the GIF you want to add to the message. …
- Tap Choose to add the GIF to your message.
- Complete the message and send it.
Why can’t I send a GIF in a text message iPhone?
Also, make sure you are running at least iOS 10. Some other things to check/try: Turn on #images: Settings > Cellular > locate #images and if it turned off, turn it on (if you don’t see it, then it could be that your location does not support sending GIFs) Turn off “Reduce Motion” setting in General > Accessibility.
How do I send a GIF in iMessage?
How to get the iMessage GIF keyboard
- Open Messages and compose a new message or open an existing one.
- Tap the ‘A’ (Apps) icon to the left of the text field.
- If #images don’t pop up first, tap the icon with four bubbles in the bottom left corner.
- Tap on #images to browse, search and choose a GIF.
How do I add GIFs to my keyboard?
Use emojis & GIFs
- On your Android device, open any app where you can write, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Tap Emoji. . From here, you can: Insert emojis: Tap one or more emojis. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Tap Send .
Does iPhone have GIFs?
A GIF keyboard is automatically built into any iPhone running iOS 10 or later, allowing you to send pictures to convey thoughts or ideas. For an even greater library of GIFs, users can download third-party apps like GIF keyboard and GIPHY.
How do you download a GIF on iPhone?
- Open the email or message with the GIF you want to download.
- Tap on the GIF.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right. It looks like a box with an arrow.
- Tap Save Image to download the GIF to your Camera Roll.
Why don’t I have the GIF option on my iPhone?
The simplest solution if the GIF Search isn’t working is to re-add the #Images app to the iMessage apps. #Images is the built-in GIF app for iMessage which you use to send GIFs. Open the Messages app and go to any conversation. Scroll right on the iMessage app bar and tap the App Drawer (the More option).
Why does images not work on iPhone?
When you have #images not working, the problem could be your internet connection, not the #images. If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, you can disconnect and re-connect after some time. You can do this by turning off Wi-Fi then waiting a minute or so then reconnect to see if #images will work properly.
Can iPhone send GIF to Android?
For iPhone users, tap the “+” icon to the left of the text box. Select “Photo and Video Library.” All of the photos and videos stored on your iPhone camera will appear. Select “GIF” at the bottom left corner. On an Android, select the smiley face icon that’s next to the message box.
Is GIF keyboard app free?
GIF Keyboard for Android
GIF Keyboard is a free GIF Keyboard app that contains thousands of GIFs, Meme, Emojis, Stickers and Keyboard themes. GIF Keyboard will make your typing more fun, accurate and fast! … You can create your own GIF and send on any social app and messages.